CITY OF OSHKOSH, NEBRASKA
REGULAR MEETING OF JUNE 17, 2021
AT 5:00 P.M., AT CITY HALL
STATE: In accordance with the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 84, Article 14 of the Reissue Revised Statutes of the State of Nebraska 1943, as amended, one copy of all reproducible written materials to be discussed is available to the public at this meeting for examination and copying. The Mayor and City Council may hold a closed session on any agenda item pursuant to the Open Meetings Act.
Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Agenda & Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting.
3. Approval of Treasurer Report.
4. Approval of Bills
5. Public Comment.
- Sheriff’s Report
3. Consider Jordan Russell’s Request to have a Block Party on July 4, 2021 & Block off 211 W. Ave J in Front of Russell’s House.
4. WCNDD, Amber Kuskie: Consider Nuisance Resolution No.: 03-21 (103 W. Ave D), 04-21
(206 W. Ave C), 05-21 (205 W. Ave B), 06-21 (109 W. Ave B), 07-21(202 W. Ave B), 08-21
(200 E. Ave A), 09-21 (106 E. Ave C), 10-21 (Parcel ID 350007195), 11-21 (208 W. Ave C)
5. Consider Ordinance No. 468: Garden County FOE #4283 (Eagles Club) Request to Sell & Serve
Alcohol on Sunday, July 4th & Allow Alcohol Sales on July 4th in Oshkosh.
6. Consider a Special Designated Liquor License Application for Water Tower Project, to be held on
July 3, 2021 at the Water Tower Site (103 East Ave E) from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
7. Consider Blocking off Avenue E from Main Street to the Alley on July3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m., for the
Water Tower Dedication.
8. Discuss LARM’s Article about Workforce Violence.
9. Consider Granting a Time Extension on Sewer Project.
10. Consider Forgiving Accounts for Nonpayment for Past Due Penalties & other Miscellaneous Fees
per Auditor’s Recommendation.
11. Consider Economic Development Advisory Committee’s Recommendation to Loan Tyler
Ardissono dba Panhandle Tech Net, LLC $6,127.81 for Business Expansion.
12. Consider New Company for Life & Disability Insurance for Employees – Nationwide was Bought
out Effective July 1, 2021.
13. Consider Wesleyan Church’s Request to give Swimmers a Free Rootbear Float after their
Swimming Lesson on July 1st or in Case of Bad Weather on July 2nd.
14. Consider a Permit Application to Keep Livestock & Fowl for Allan & Kathryn Beberniss:
12 Chickens (year around), 3 Steers (not until fall of 2021 to Aug. 2022), 3 Horses (year around).
15. Consider Abandoning a Street on Ave H, next to the Ballfield.
16. The Council Reserves the Right to go into Closed Session on any Agenda Item.
17. Mayor, Administrator, & Clerk Reports.
18. Any other business, which is of an emergency nature that may come before the Mayor & Council.
THE NEXT REGULAR MEETING DATE: JULY 8, 2021